QICA - Queensland Information Centres Association
QICA is the key industry body for Visitor and Tourist Information Centres in Queensland - currently 100 Centre are members of QICA! Visitor Information Centre are on the frontline of tourism, and can often be the first contact for a visitor when arriving in a destination. With this vital role in mind, QICA provides services and benefits to members including:
- Annual Information Centre Conference
- Annual VIC of the Year Awards
- Professional development and training
- Networking and communication opportunities
- Industry representation, lobbying and advocacy on behalf of Visitor Information Centres
- Promoting the role of visitor information centres to tourism industry and general public
The 2019 QICA Conference is being held in October in the Bowen in the beautiful Whitsundays. We hope to see you there! For more information head to our Conference tab!
Thank you for your ongoing support and don't forget to get involved!
Contact us for more information.